As Leader of the Conservative Party and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, the 48 year old David William Donald Cameronman has been informed of the current situation surrounding the acquired Ebola infection by a UK volunteer in Sierra Leone. Reuters reports that both countries(Scotland-Britain) are working together to ensure the safe transfer and the prompt initiation of an Ebola treatment protocol. Therapy will most likely commence at the highly rated Royal Hospital upon arrival sources state. No decision has been made public pertaining to the Ebola treatment regiment being considered to the worker. Speculation leads us to believe that one or more of the following therapies are candidates to treat her EVD including:
1. ZMAPP-composed of 3 monoclonal antibodies
2. Fresh frozen plasma(FFP)-antibodies from a cured Ebola patient
3. New experimental vaccinations/medications being trialed.
4. Colloidal Silver-Controversial medication used in fertilizers
5. Amiodarone-Cardiac medication used in Sierra Leone.
6. Supportive Care
On an interesting note, some news outlets were unaware that the transfer is taking place as we post this piece. The female healthcare worker has been inserted into a high-risk isolation container and then loaded abroad a "specially equipped" airplane and flown to London where she will be transported by ambulance to Royal Free Hospital.
*The world wishes her a speedy recovery.*